Jinma parts in Canada?

/ Jinma parts in Canada? #1  

Tim Berframe

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jinma 354
I have searched the web for some parts but have not found all of them.

For a '06 Jinma 354, I need :

Rubber boot for steering cylinder
Sway link limiter (turn buckle and chain thingey on the lower arms of 3pth)
Headlight bulbs (all of them)
Rubber air hose
Glow plugs
New Seat

For the Koyker 160 FEL:

Rubber boot for controls
Wrap Arm Clips

Some of these parts are available on the well known American sites. Is there a Canadian dealer with online parts?

Tim

/ Jinma parts in Canada? #3  
I have a full stock of 354 parts-shipping to Canada is a breeze, I have several customers in Canada that I ship to all the time, and its not that expensive, I have been told by these customers that there aren't any real Jinma parts dealers in Canada. Give me a call 866-363-8193 and I can help you out.
Nan
Parts Dept
Keno Tractors

/ Jinma parts in Canada? #4  
There is a dealer for grey market , odd ball and obsolete tractors on HWY #2 between New Castle and Newtonville in Ontario.

/ Jinma parts in Canada? #5  
There is Jinma Canada in quebec but the guy doesnt have great knowledge about Jinma even if he sell them... also he doesnt have a good inventory, he always end up ordering the part from US supplier.

Even if I am about an hour drive from jinmacanada, I always end up ordering from Tommy at Affordable, normally the shipping is around 40$ + custom tax, i've ordered axle shaft, gaskets, steering parts, etc... never took more than 2 weeks to get here.

/ Jinma parts in Canada? #8  
TRY KEN BETTS AT ASIAN TRACTOR PARTS .LACATED IN ONTARIO , THEY HELPED ME OUT . THERE NUMBER IS 1 866 765 0110 .