Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Rhino 324

Default Re: did I break anything?

I have the preheater or I guess better described as a flame system in the intake. There is no option for glowplugs.
    There is no port to add to at the fuel filter, like st455dan's is set up. Mine is that way from the factory, and matches the books. I like the idea of the little jar to make it work easily, but there is not a lot of room above the heater and under the hood. I was hoping that someone had an idea for where I could get one.

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Default Re: did I break anything?

Quote Originally Posted by whynot162 View Post
    I have the preheater or I guess better described as a flame system in the intake. There is no option for glowplugs.
    There is no port to add to at the fuel filter, like st455dan's is set up. Mine is that way from the factory, and matches the books. I like the idea of the little jar to make it work easily, but there is not a lot of room above the heater and under the hood. I was hoping that someone had an idea for where I could get one.
    Ok, here is the fitting I made. Easy to do. Just drill and tap for 1/8" NPT and install a small needle valve and tube to your reservoir. You will also have to install a return line to the tank from your new reservoir- ok to go via the injector leak-off lines.

-imga0890-jpg -imga0891-jpg
    Yuchai YCT dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex, Trimble equipped 7' Dual Dozer, and a LiTW BH7600 back hoe for sale.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678