Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor

/ Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #11  
Hi guys I am quite new to this forum. I have just bought myself a chinese tractor and yes i was sceptical for a while, there has been this constant bashing of chinese tractors...well products really. Every thing comes from china, and all machinery these days are coming from China including major international brands. I have posted before but feel the need to post again that the Agrison 80hp I recently purchased is made in the deutz fahr factory in china. and whats even more obvious is the overall quality finish, from the seals to the welding, paint job, hydraulic hoses is possibly the best I've seen on chinese tractors to date. I'm still in awe that i only paid $29,990 for it sorry don't want to be seen as a rant, but honestly chinese tractors have come a very long way and seeing as they are now even made in top factories with other international brands, could be the reason why they are evolving over time. very interested in hearing about everyone else and their experience with chinese tractors overall. would love to hear from you.

Alright, we get that you're new here, but we don't need to read your same identical post in six different threads. Once, or twice at the max is plenty. I'm glad you're happy with your machine. Go get it dirty and take some pictures to prove you own it and you're not just advertising for Agrison.

/ Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #12  
Alright, we get that you're new here, but we don't need to read your same identical post in six different threads. Once, or twice at the max is plenty. I'm glad you're happy with your machine. Go get it dirty and take some pictures to prove you own it and you're not just advertising for Agrison.
no idea how to post photos new to
This internet business will have to get the kids to take some photos when they come up for Christmas

/ Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #13  

Think you may have hit the nail on the head with the last comment

/ Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #14  
Unless they have changed their settings lately none of their youtube videos allow comments to be posted...........just a point to keep in mind.

And if anyone is interested in after sales service this website features a good read. Home Page

Last edited:
   / Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #15  
Unless they have changed their settings lately none of their youtube videos allow comments to be posted...........just a point to keep in mind.

And if anyone is interested in after sales service this website features a good read. Home Page

That is some read-

Wonder if using the FEL while in 4x4 Voids the warranty still?? saw this in one of the links on that home page

http://agriangry.com/images/61c0c5552e2374a5bc83aced9fb0ee21.png

Can't imagine buying a new tractor that voids the warranty after the (Mistake):laughing: of doing loader work in 4x4.

Lots of several year old chinese tractors doing loader work in 4 wheel drive,
without any problem-( Or MFG posted warnings against FEL use ) Several of us own them

Last edited:
   / Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #16  
Its interesting to note that the person who owns/runs the angriangry website site paid 1000's of $ to return the tractor to the selling dealer. And the dealers reaction........according to the owner the dealer started charging daily storage fees.

/ Thinking Of Buying An Agrison Tractor #17  
I can only speak for using my Rhino 554 (Shanghai / New Holland joint venture) tractor.

But I use the 4x4- Especially when digging in hard material and have been using it this way for many years with no problems, have even pulled tree stumps and have snapped several 10,000 lb rated straps and broken ends off the straps.
Plowing snow in winter (using FEL) it stays in 4 wheel drive most of the time same when was pulling a 3 bottom plow, and also an 85 inch tiller

The only place that is not recommended to use 4x4 is on dry pavement or while turning on dry pavement.

The statement FROM POST #16 below does Not reflect the average 4 wheel drive tractor(s) bought and used by most TBN readers -imo

Unnecessarily using the 4wd in unnecessary situations will indeed cause too much strain on the transfer box of all tractors, which is why it is precautionary to only use 4wd in 4wd required situations.

i do not disagree or have a problem with just using 4x4 when needed/required BUT

The decal says- Use The Front End Loader ONLY WITH 2 WD

I guess Some tractors sold in Australia may be different - but tractor brands sold in the US - (as far as I know) do not have any barring of doing FEL work in 4x4.
Certainly AFAIK -none that would effect the warranty status.

And would be a very hard sell to U.S. customers if they did.
of course- this is just my opinion

Last edited: