Buying Advice Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #1  

blackd

Platinum Member
Tractor
Yanmar FX24D replaced with Massey GC2400
Does anyone have any knowledge about the tariff and duty costs for importing Chinese tractor attachments? I have been dealing with several Chinese backhoe manufacturers, and can find no info on these fees.

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements
Thanks. I sent them a message.

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #4  
Not only can there be tariff charges, you have warehouse charges because this comes in a container with other goods,Handling fees, Pier pass, Port Security, IT Fee, these are all divided into the load cost that you have to pay when it gets here, Also if there is a X-ray fee on the container it is divided between the customers that have parts or equipment in the container

Sometimes if you think you are saving money by self importing you are not,everyone thinks the dealers are making too much money when they really do not know what all is involved to import

If you move forward, let everybody know your final costs of the backhoe, it may not be the deal you were expecting

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Since you guys are Jinma importers, do you have an average for these fees? Thanks in advance.

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #6  
And don't forget about insurance. Anything that happens to it once it is on the ship is your responsibility.

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #7  
Update on prices. 1) When asking for quotes ask for the CIF price (CIF Price Includes the Item Price + Shipping freight + Insurance Cost" to your port of choice. Then as Tommy suggests there will be Port of entry costs, duty (if any), storage, unloading, loading, etc. If Tommy's estimate is correct they may be in the $350-500 range.

I'm still working the pricing deal, but this is the prime BH in which I am interested -- TODAY. ;-) 2014 hot sales Tractor Mini Backhoe for sale CE certificate, View Backhoe, CLYDE Product Details from Zhengzhou Clyde Machinery Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

This is my request for pricing: Lw6 self contained (hydraulics and seat) 3 Point backhoe. Red, with PTO driven self contained hydraulic tank and pump, CIF to Baltimore, MD, six plates at boom pivot point (2 on boom and 1 on receiving side on top and bottom points) 12 inch bucket.

/ Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #9  
   / Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements #10  
As a side note alibaba.com is to be going public with a USA IPO I was reading. It is much large firm than Ebay per what I read. China is getting there quality wise and seems to be doing more and more direct sales by internet. Update us when you the backhoe.