Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar FX24D replaced with Massey GC2400

Default Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements

Does anyone have any knowledge about the tariff and duty costs for importing Chinese tractor attachments? I have been dealing with several Chinese backhoe manufacturers, and can find no info on these fees.

Tractor
    NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw 61" ZTR

Default Re: Tariffs and Duty for Chinese attachements

Check the tariff database:USITC DataWeb: USITC Tariff Database

Steve

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Thanks. I sent them a message.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

Not only can there be tariff charges, you have warehouse charges because this comes in a container with other goods,Handling fees, Pier pass, Port Security, IT Fee, these are all divided into the load cost that you have to pay when it gets here, Also if there is a X-ray fee on the container it is divided between the customers that have parts or equipment in the container

Sometimes if you think you are saving money by self importing you are not,everyone thinks the dealers are making too much money when they really do not know what all is involved to import

If you move forward, let everybody know your final costs of the backhoe, it may not be the deal you were expecting

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Since you guys are Jinma importers, do you have an average for these fees? Thanks in advance.

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

And don't forget about insurance. Anything that happens to it once it is on the ship is your responsibility.
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, 7' Dual Dozer with dual Trimble machine control GCR-2SM laser receivers.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

Our fees are based on Full container loads of Parts and other items , so the numbers will not work on a LCL load like yours

My best guess would be $ 350-500.00 but do not hold me to that because it could be a little more,

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Update on prices. 1) When asking for quotes ask for the CIF price (CIF Price Includes the Item Price + Shipping freight + Insurance Cost" to your port of choice. Then as Tommy suggests there will be Port of entry costs, duty (if any), storage, unloading, loading, etc. If Tommy's estimate is correct they may be in the $350-500 range.

I'm still working the pricing deal, but this is the prime BH in which I am interested -- TODAY. ;-) 2014 hot sales Tractor Mini Backhoe for sale CE certificate, View Backhoe, CLYDE Product Details from Zhengzhou Clyde Machinery Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

This is my request for pricing: Lw6 self contained (hydraulics and seat) 3 Point backhoe. Red, with PTO driven self contained hydraulic tank and pump, CIF to Baltimore, MD, six plates at boom pivot point (2 on boom and 1 on receiving side on top and bottom points) 12 inch bucket.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

Your not going to be happy with that Backhoe, look for a Korean made backhoe here in the USA , you will be much happier I assure you

Bob Rooks has a used one for sale contact him

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales Co.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

As a side note alibaba.com is to be going public with a USA IPO I was reading. It is much large firm than Ebay per what I read. China is getting there quality wise and seems to be doing more and more direct sales by internet. Update us when you the backhoe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast