Looking for Chinese filter cross reference

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #1  

DIYGuy

Gold Member
Tractor
Jinma 224
There used to be a dealer site with a full chinese filter cross reference, but it seems to have gone away. Does anybody have this list? If you can provide it, I'll put it up on the tractor section of my website.

Personally, I need the oil, fuel, air, and hydro filters for a JM224 with a Y380 motor.

Thanks In Advance,

DIYGuy (MarkS)

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #2  
On my yanmar 1700, someone had changed out the fuel filter bown assembly, and I couldn't use the oem fuel filter.. and in fact.. didn't know -what- fuel element fit it. had to do it the hard way. grabbed my caliper and mic, and mice'd it out.. then sat up at napa for 30 minutes, and asked for a 'pile of small fuel filter element'.. then sat int he corner with the mic and ruler and measured untill I found a few close ones.. then narrowed it down to the perfect match.

I'm sure you could do the same with the other filters.. etc.

Find a height, o-ring sealing diameter, and thread count/spacing for the nipple.. etc.

( Does nortrac list it on thier site ( nothern tools? )

Soundguy

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #3  
johns tractor

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #4  
Mark,
Napa numbers
Air filter 2276
Fuel 3195
Oil 1381 however there have been some posts that this being a automotive filter, may have to low of a bypass for the diesel application, so there may be a better cross for the oil filter but I don't know it. This one has been used for a couple of years and is probably still better than the OEM filter although we stock those too.

The 380 and 385 use the same filters.

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference
John's site links to Maverick tractor that has gone away.

I got a reference sent to me. So I should be all set. Off to NAPA.

DIYGuy (MarkS)

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #7  
The newest 224 3 cyl is now taking Fram 3600

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #8  
I agree that the NAPA1381 is an automotive (gasoline engine) oil filter. Somebody who's supposed to know these things told me the 1381 flow rate was for automotive (gasoline) engines, and that the diesel equivalent oil filter for Y380/Y385 engines is reported to be NAPA51626

//greg//

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference
I received the info from the defunct dealer site. The filter for my particular unit, a Y380, is a NAPA1626.

It works just fine and maintains proper oil pressure level.

DIYGuy (MarkS)

/ Looking for Chinese filter cross reference #10  
Fat-fingered my post, was supposed to be a WIX 51626 oil filter, which can be crossed to
Fram PH-3985,
NAPA FIL1626 or
NAPA SFI21626.

Haven't personally verified air/fuel/hydro yet, so take the following with a grain of salt.

Air
Purolator A42019
WIX 42276
NAPA FIL2276

Fuel
Fram P6503
NAPA 3195
WIX 33195
Baldwin BF790

Hydraulic - no North American equivalent found to date. Still looking though.

Hopefully this short list will give you enough info to cross-reference further if necessary

//greg//