Tractor
    Agrison

Default Agrison tractor problems 50 HP model 2011

Att all Agrison owners and Tractor by net users,

I have attached some pictures regarding a problem that has occurred internally with an Agrison 50HP 2011 Model tractor.

The pictures depict a lubrication problem that has occurred internally within the engine that has scorched the timing gears and proceeded further to a major hydraulic failure with the pump, timing gears shaft etc.

The issue that I face as an Agrison customer are the parts example the red bearing that is visible in the picture is non lubricated and the timing gears that have only lasted 470HRS including a hydraulic pump,
    Agrison only have parts warranty and there parts are not new parts as I have evidence of parts already sent.
    The tractor is currently inoperable and has been since Approximately February 2014.

This problem has occurred from a catastrophic failure within the engine I would like to here from interested readers and users of this site for there productive feed back and ideas that may help to rectify this problem.

Agrison Pty Ltd will not return my phone calls or emails regarding this problem as they prefer to wipe there hands clean when problems arise like this.
    This one wont go away in hurry
    Regards Agrison consumer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Agrison tractor problems 50 HP model 2011-20140521_164022-pic2-jpg   Agrison tractor problems 50 HP model 2011-20140521_164022-pic1-jpg  
    Last edited by Fullo11; 07-22-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti RX6010C

Default Re: Agrison tractor problems 50 HP model 2011

Consumer Affairs Victoria - Consumer Affairs Victoria
    Add youself to the list. Search this forum for Agrison.

Tractor
    Agrison

Thank you for your feedback mate, Looking into all avenues

Tractor
    Agrison

Quote Originally Posted by Fullo11 View Post
    Thank you for your feedback mate, Looking into all avenues
    I bought a brand new 40HP Tractor from Agrison and it broke in half before I used the first tank of diesel! I was filling in a trench with the front end loader when BOOM! the cast iron casing between the gearbox and engine cracked and split open. I called them and they tried to blame me for it! Crap tractor, crap company! Do not deal with Agrison. Case pending.