Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.)

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.) #1  

SPIKER

Elite Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Thought I would post some post some of the photos and what this little (ok medium CUT has done.)

Everyone please feel free to post your pics here too and enjoy.

This is a recent thread where I have been working to replace my bridge with a culvert. It has a LOT of pics of the tractor in action or at least it's tracks lol.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/315521-recent-flooding-yesterday-3-5-a.html

this load of logs are all pulled out of the woods and were loaded on to that 20' trailer & taken to mill into lumber.

Mowing thru the Plumb Blossoms (smells wonderful as long as ya dont inhale a bee ;) )

This are rows of while pine I planted in 2004 or 5 with help of family better than 5K trees were planted using the tiller to make rows and then trees were dug in and now they are 25' or so high!

This is trench put in for power to the barn around 2003.

And landscaping around the barn there are 4' height difference between top edge and bottom to direct water flow from around the barn area.

The berm there are probably 350+ feet of these berms built up now on the place to direct water flowing thru/around stuff I want dry.

my Dump Trailer I built in action dumping creek run gravel that the Jinma scraped up and filled that trailer (3.5 yards plus in that trailer) have filled and umped hundreds of loads of dirt, gravel and wood with the tractor and trailer!

When she was brand new setting beside/behind a JD 4400 for size comparison the JD was the Boss's which he traded in as the thing was falling apart by 400 hr mark.

Mark

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.) #2  
Nice work.:thumbsup: I like the dump trailer. Is it hydraulic?

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.) #3  
When she was brand new setting beside/behind a JD 4400 for size comparison the JD was the Boss's which he traded in as the thing was falling apart by 400 hr mark.

Falling apart at 400 hrs? Yeah, right.

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.)
Falling apart at 400 hrs? Yeah, right.

YES it was, the front wheel dropped out the bottom, the rear end was grinding and when warm oil pressure was dropping down to next to nothing. The Steering also was having issues which was why he had to lift front wheels off ground using the FEL to turn it. that is when the front wheel started dropping out the bottom... Then a large crack was found at the back near 3pt. Dealer blamed it on the back hoe (which was a JD sold by the dealer) and did not want to even provide warranted parts for it.

yep I treated mine like a bulldozer & broke a few parts but can't complain. look at the bridge thread above and see what I'm doing with it now...

Mark

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.) #6  
Quite possible since the Deere CUT's are made in China too.

Too bad I could not have bought that JD that was "falling apart at 400 hrs".

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.)
Too bad I could not have bought that JD that was "falling apart at 400 hrs".

Yes and you would have been as mad as the AGCO dealer was he traded it into after they got into it it was almost 6 months before it was driving/running and 6K in parts. MORE than I paid for my tractor, FEL, Backhoe and Tiller.

M

/ Jinma Capibilities 284 (2002 model still going.) #8  
Yes and you would have been as mad as the AGCO dealer was he traded it into after they got into it it was almost 6 months before it was driving/running and 6K in parts. MORE than I paid for my tractor, FEL, Backhoe and Tiller.

M

Right. You bet.