NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine #1  

D0TC0M

Silver Member
Tractor
Foton TE254A
No one locally that I've talked to can cross reference my fuel and oil filter. I hate having to order online and get dinged for high shipping when I'm sure someone must make replacement filters?

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine #2  
Put your current Chinese filter numbers in your post and you will probably get some answers.

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine
I had a picture of the fuel filter in my phone so CX0706 is on the fuel filter, I'll get the oil filter number when I get back home.

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine
Thanks for the link. Funny the fuel filter number in the page you linked doesn't match my fuel filter number.

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine #6  
OK - I have come up with a couple of other equivalents for the filters. You will need to check further, but these are somewhere to start.
Fuel filter:

Wix33195 - has 16 x 1.5mm thread

Oil filter:

Baldwin B178 - has 3/4 x 16tpi thread

A lot of Chinese tractors have a mix of imperial and metric threads :confused::shocked:

As I said, you will need to research a bit further and any other info you come up with, please post as it might help others too.

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine #7  
Is there a hydraulic filter on your tractor ? If there is you will want to change that at some time too. Need to check that out as well.

/ NEEDED: Feul and oil filter cross reference for a foton 254 with KM385 25HP engine #8  
Hi,
First, I read that you see the IP oil look like new. It is normal since it is separate from engine, but it is the fuel that dilute the oil.
On the small dip stick I put a small wire to hold it in case it fall since it is easy to pull. I had read somewhere, someone having a hard time finding a new one.

This fall I had replace the oil and fuel filter.
At CARQUEST they have both, oil filter is R85516 and fuel filter 86361 for my KM385 Laidong engine.
(Carquest part no.)

Jacques :)

Merci Jacques.

Jim I am assuming there is no hydraulic filter under the seat because of the cab I have no access but there is a filter/strainer on the suction pipe going to the hydraulic pump.

Jacques do you have the air filter part number as well. You seem to be a fountain of knowledge on this particular tractor :)