180 Dragon tractor

/ 180 Dragon tractor #1  

junkers

Bronze Member
Tractor
180 Dragon
]Picked up this Dragon tractor for $ 800 . and of course nothing about it on the web .The hydraulic pump was bad and it came
with another pump that was a little different. I dropped that off at a Tech school and their machine shop crafted a mount plate to make the pump bolt up
There is a post I did in the hydraulic section about a problem with IDing the hydraulic filters
It does run but several wires are just hanging there. I wonder if the wiring is the same as the Mahindra FS180 ? I sure could use a wiring diagram.
someone mentioned that one of your members called bluechip might be able to help

001.JPG005.JPG006.JPG
007.JPG009.JPG

/ 180 Dragon tractor
the tractor is a feng shou
the diesel is a 2 cyl model J285T made by jiangki
I do want to pass on a bit of part info on Chinese tractor parts I ran across after days of searching. Google new rhino tractor parts
and click on the link
thanks for posting

/ 180 Dragon tractor
took the spare hydraulic pump to a tech school and they made up two adapters so I can use this pump. its a little different than the bad pump but it works. then took it to Royal Brass And Hose in Knoxville,Tn and they set up the hose adapters. Problem Solved on that.....
The second issue I had was there was no replacement Diesel fuel line available anywhere for this tractor [ dry rotted] with the ends it had so off to Royal Brass and Hose in Knoxville,Tn I went and they were able to make up a hose using my ends. Problem solved on that....moving right along

Notice the linkage arm under the fuel line in pic--- is that a choke for this diesel Jiangki J285T engine ? its spring loaded

went to the NAPA warehouse in Knoxville,tn with the hydraulic filters . God must be with me today because I talked to a 16 year NAPA Female manager
that took a lot of time in the older filter books . as it turned out she is sending the larger filter to the techs at Wix filters. two to four week reply.
but she found a filter that will work for the small one. But a small alteration is required. very simple. check the pics.
The brand filter NAPA Gold 3507 is a perfect fit. you need to take what I call a all size drill bit shown in pic and drill out the end of the filter because one end is closed.
be careful you don't over tighten the cap or you will screw up the gasket re installing

PS after rechecking the filter cap and seeing how it seals against the filter, I don't think you have to drill out the end of the filter.

Attachments

• filters 004.JPG
    filters 004.JPG
    307.4 KB · Views: 566
  • filters 003.JPG
    filters 003.JPG
    322.8 KB · Views: 726
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 483
  • filters 001.JPG
    filters 001.JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 734
  • filters 002.JPG
    filters 002.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 872
Last edited:
   / 180 Dragon tractor #5  
took the spare hydraulic pump to a tech school and they made up two adapters so I can use this pump. its a little different than the bad pump but it works. then took it to Royal Brass And Hose in Knoxville,Tn and they set up the hose adapters. Problem Solved on that..... The second issue I had was there was no replacement Diesel fuel line available anywhere for this tractor [ dry rotted] with the ends it had so off to Royal Brass and Hose in Knoxville,Tn I went and they were able to make up a hose using my ends. Problem solved on that....moving right along Notice the linkage arm under the fuel line in pic--- is that a choke for this diesel Jiangki J285T engine ? its spring loaded went to the NAPA warehouse in Knoxville,tn with the hydraulic filters . God must be with me today because I talked to a 16 year NAPA Female manager that took a lot of time in the older filter books . as it turned out she is sending the larger filter to the techs at Wix filters. two to four week reply. but she found a filter that will work for the small one. But a small alteration is required. very simple. check the pics. The brand filter NAPA Gold 3507 is a perfect fit. you need to take what I call a all size drill bit shown in pic and drill out the end of the filter because one end is closed. be careful you don't over tighten the cap or you will screw up the gasket re installing PS after rechecking the filter cap and seeing how it seals against the filter, I don't think you have to drill out the end of the filter.

The spring loaded linkage arm should be for the manual shut down cable or solenoid. Diesels normally don't have a choke mechanism

/ 180 Dragon tractor
thanks for the post ditech
where would the linkage cable or rod go to ?
is it a cable that would go to the dash area with a knob that you would pull to shut it down ?

/ 180 Dragon tractor #7  
Can you help me? I have same style tractor that i bought. Someone has stole the starter motor from it. Can you please give me the starter part number so i can buy new one? Thanks.

/ 180 Dragon tractor #8  
i could look at the linkage and see where it go to on my tractor..

/ 180 Dragon tractor #9  
Could you post more engine pics(and starter) of your tractor? "Junkers"

/ 180 Dragon tractor
call or E-Mail masters in fl . they should have what you need. I will also get a pic of my starter but you may not need it

Masters Farm Supply Altha,FL
850-762-3221

Good Link Request Rejected {Good Link ]

text-masters7@fairpoint.net