Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Tractor
    Jinma 284

Default Re: Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly?

Update:
    I turned the entire valve around and ran into some problems. After I welded the new mounting plate, I could not fit the valve back inside...finally it fit. Now I have about two hours of seat time on it. It's both FAST and PRECISE...Amazing. I'm having a problem with the boom dropping too fast. I think the OEM application for this valve was for a smaller BH despite the fact I've rearranged the orifices in the valve stack. In fact , I'm now thinking about inserting an adjustable restrictor valve in the boom dump cylinder discharge. I need more seat time. The new valve makes it faster and more precise so my plan it get some hours on it first. A new suprise was the boom "float" I'm learning about.

A big PLUS is the swing: The Chinese valve forced me to bump the stick and hope for the best. Now I can nudge the swing precisely a 1/2" or so with no trouble. The control of this DINOIL valve is great!
    Steve Anderson

Jinma 284LE w/Creeper/Koyker 160 Loader/Markham Toothbar, Frame mounted HWO4X backhoe, 64" John Deere 3 PH Snow blower,3 PH splitter, Bro-Tek thumb, Jinma 8" chipper, Loader mounted Meyer plow

Tractor
    Kubota L3300 DT GST

hi Steve my name is William Donahoo I live in Cantonment Florida and i'm interested in your Jinma backhoe control spool valve assembly and hoses I have a FarmPro BKHOE 30 attachment I think it is the same as the Jinma.
    My spool valve assembly is a series of 8 blocks bolted together by 4 - 12mm bolts about 12" long my email is donahooz@aol.com cell# is 850-968-0178 call text or email me and I can send you pics .

Tractor
    Jinma 284

Youve got mail
    Steve Anderson

Jinma 284LE w/Creeper/Koyker 160 Loader/Markham Toothbar, Frame mounted HWO4X backhoe, 64" John Deere 3 PH Snow blower,3 PH splitter, Bro-Tek thumb, Jinma 8" chipper, Loader mounted Meyer plow

Tractor
    Kubota L3300 DT GST

hi steve when you installed the new valve how did you go from metric fittings on the cylinders to the JIC or NPT fittings on the prince spool valve? I've seen adapters but there $34 a piece times 14

Tractor
    Jinma 284

I used screw-on adaptors from Ranch Hand on all but one cylinder. For that one cylinder I'd already changed over the hose by welding on a male JIC as per image below. This was done by removing the China ORFS female end from the Chinese hose and welding it to a male JIC. From there I made up my own hose using common "reusable hose ends".

Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly?-hose-conversion-jpg
    Steve Anderson

Tractor
    Kubota L3300 DT GST

thanks Steve give me a call or text when you get ready to sell thanks Will

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345