Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425

Default Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe

I am going to replace the valve block on my Backhoe. The valves always leaked (when I used it) I set the hoe aside for a while as I had no need for it. Now I do. The Valve assemble is junk due to my neglect. Rusted tight.

I bought a Chief Series 22 from Bailey International LLC, 6 spool valve, 10 GPM, max pressure 3600. I am not good at reading Chinese but I believe the PTO pump puts out 10 GPM the valve has SAE 10 in/out ports and SAE 8 working ports. Does anyone have experience with this valve? It was $300 cheaper than the prince.

I figure while I am at it I might as well replace the hoses too (bit dry rotted) to get the JIC fittings as I've seen discussed on the forum. I'm going to take them off and take the whole mess to a local hose place to make the hoses. Any info I should be giving the hydraulic shop guys.

Any pointers from the pros here on TBN?

Thanks Ed.

Tractor
    Jinma 284

Default Re: Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe

Burke,
    We hope the "other thread" on this will help you out, especially when it comes to changing over the Chinese hoses ends to JIC via your local shop. I have no knowledge of the Chief valve or any other valve for the same job so I have no comment other than I plan to sell my own HW04 valve that works fine, no leaks, and has been stored indoors. Since it is a Chinese valve block, it should connect seamlessly to similar hoses. I always make up my own hoses and have no experience with USA shops putting new ends on China hoses. Hope it all work out well for your.
    Steve Anderson

Jinma 284LE w/Creeper/Koyker 160 Loader/Markham Toothbar, Frame mounted HWO4X backhoe, 64" John Deere 3 PH Snow blower,3 PH splitter, Bro-Tek thumb, Jinma 8" chipper, Loader mounted Meyer plow

Tractor
    Kubota L3300 DT GST

Default Re: Replacing Backhoe Valve Jinma Frame Mount Backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by Burke4721 View Post
    I am going to replace the valve block on my Backhoe. The valves always leaked (when I used it) I set the hoe aside for a while as I had no need for it. Now I do. The Valve assemble is junk due to my neglect. Rusted tight.

I bought a Chief Series 22 from Bailey International LLC, 6 spool valve, 10 GPM, max pressure 3600. I am not good at reading Chinese but I believe the PTO pump puts out 10 GPM the valve has SAE 10 in/out ports and SAE 8 working ports. Does anyone have experience with this valve? It was $300 cheaper than the prince.

I figure while I am at it I might as well replace the hoses too (bit dry rotted) to get the JIC fittings as I've seen discussed on the forum. I'm going to take them off and take the whole mess to a local hose place to make the hoses. Any info I should be giving the hydraulic shop guys.

Any pointers from the pros here on TBN?

Thanks Ed.
    hi Burke 4721 I have a farmpro BK30 backhoe I'm trying to find parts for the spool valve mostly the unloader valve if you still have your old valve assembly I would like to buy it also how did the chief 22 work ?