Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Super Member greg_g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,086
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Tractor
    JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    Before actually replacing them, I'd suggest taking all 4 to a reputable hydraulics shop and have them rebuilt. Unless there's a bent ram or excess rust, you might get by with little more than a 4 new sets of seals and wipers.

    //greg//
    USN (Ret)
    Former Chinese tractor owner (x4)
    Current John Deere owner

  2. #12
    Advertiser
    Platinum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,466
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    Which loader is it ? We have seal kits 25mm and 28mm, also Koyker seal kits

    Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Illinois
    Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    Quote Originally Posted by greg_g View Post
    Before actually replacing them, I'd suggest taking all 4 to a reputable hydraulics shop and have them rebuilt. Unless there's a bent ram or excess rust, you might get by with little more than a 4 new sets of seals and wipers.

    //greg//
    I tried that once. It appears there are NO reputable hydraulic shops where I live.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Illinois
    Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    I am not sure. I'll check tomorrow. Thanks.

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Illinois
    Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    The tag shows 03962 on a sliver plate. Does that help ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Affordable View Post
    Which loader is it ? We have seal kits 25mm and 28mm, also Koyker seal kits

    Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

  6. #16
    Super Member greg_g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,086
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Tractor
    JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Drcom View Post
    I tried that once. It appears there are NO reputable hydraulic shops where I live.
    I had to buy a pair of curl cylinders for my 3720 (careless neighbor), and got a good deal on refurbished cylinders from Surplus Center. Search for loader cylinders here.

    //greg//
    USN (Ret)
    Former Chinese tractor owner (x4)
    Current John Deere owner

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2
    Location
    Edwards Missouri
    Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425 and Massey Ferguson 135

    Default Re: Farm Pro 2425 grinds when engaging the mower

    My farmpro grinds intermittently as I mow. I use a pull behind mower and every so often it sounds like the gears are grinding then it stops. Advice?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Farm Pro 2425 Value
    By R Barger in forum Chinese Tractors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:57 PM
  2. Farm Pro 2425
    By savage12755a in forum Chinese Tractors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:55 AM
  3. farm pro 2425 help please
    By ymurf in forum Owning/Operating
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 05:36 PM
  4. farm pro 2425
    By jbdillon in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 10:55 PM
  5. FARM PRO 2425 HELP!!!!!
    By Travis_R in forum Chinese Tractors
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2018 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.