Loader No Hydraulics except power steering

/ No Hydraulics except power steering #1  

Unlucky

Tractor
Farm pro 2430
Hello all! I'm in desperate help, borrowed my bosses tractor. Was backing up and lowering bucket and hydraulics went out. So next day after several attempts and no luck. I tried again,revved it up and walah I have hydraulics! Thought maybe it was a fluke. Then after 30 mins of operating, as I dumped a load of dirt, and backing up, they went out again.
Now it's been 3 days of random starts and no luck, I checked the fluid in the case, it was about 3/4 gallon low. Still no luck. I'm thinking there's a clog in the screen? Does anyone no where the screen is that filters the fluid? Or any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

/ No Hydraulics except power steering #2  
Some Jinmas have two hydraulic pumps, one for the power steering and one for everything else. Do you have one or two pumps?

/ No Hydraulics except power steering #3  
My suggestion is to fess up to your boss before you try to fix the problem and make matters worse. You may find that this is a problem your boss has been having for some time.

/ No Hydraulics except power steering
It has 2 pumps. I took the screen off the supply line coming from under seat, it was clogged. Cleaned it, added fluid, at idle slightly opened the supply line off pump, got the air out. Now she's working fine! Btw I told my boss after it happened, I just wanted to fix it before taking it back. Thanks guys!