New Farmpro problem

/ New Farmpro problem #1  

R Barger

Silver Member
Tractor
YANMAR YM336D/W Loader JOHN DEERE 850/ W Loader 2WD&4WD Kubota RTV 900
I got the farmpro back together today and thought I would mow with it. It was doing good for 30 min when I started to shift to reverse. 0528161249a.jpg0528161248.jpg0528161249.jpg I hope a good welder can solve this one!:confused:

/ New Farmpro problem
Does that tang fit in a recess?

Yes I suppose to keep it in correct alignment. I have a mig welder but I don't trust my welding that good.

/ New Farmpro problem
Have you checked on a new part?

I can order it. I'm going to check the local parts supplier tomorrow. Just thought welding would be faster if I can't pick it up local.

/ New Farmpro problem #6  
Somewhere right there in Virginia you got a pretty decent Jinma Dealer I would think he could get a new part ASAP. If You're like me things only break right in middle of haying or some operation that can't stop to wait on parts. I've read the farmpro tractors are Jinmas with different names on the hood. I've also read the Northern Tool folks are fairly fast at gettin' parts to ya also. bjr

/ New Farmpro problem
We have all the parts also, 3-4 days to get it unless you expedite the shipping

Let us know if we can help 979-865-4002

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Thanks Tommy. I was able to pickup the parts at a local supplier today. Got the shifter back in today but I couldn't get the new boot back on. Anybody got a suggestion on how to get the boot on? I thought I might try hot boiling water.

/ New Farmpro problem #9  
Not familiar with your particular machine, but I have used a light film of silicone grease on tight boots.