Dong Feng Parts

/ Dong Feng Parts #1  

chainsawmike

I'm needing another source for Dong Feng Tractor parts; My 254 is right at one year 170hrs old and the ignition switch self destructed. Can anyone share a source of parts for Dong Feng tractor models?? Thanks for the help fhcpal@mtaonline.net

/ Dong Feng Parts #2  
Try East Wind Tractors they are a DF distributer. Don't know if the DF switch is similiar to Jinma 200 series, but people have made Ford switches work. ie slight wiring mods. Here

/ Dong Feng Parts #3  
surf the web to find EFC Construction in Pasco, WA
Buck was selling DF, maybe he's got parts that you can get as well. Buck's a great guy and easy to ask questions. He's a big help with a lot of tractor know how.
Nick

/ Dong Feng Parts #4  
You can contact with me, we are international trade department of Dongfeng truck Company in China, our url is ????, you can send e-mail to me sales@china861.com for further information

/ Dong Feng Parts #7  
We do have a pretty good inventory of DF parts now in addition to our KAMA parts. But for best service, please use our office number 479-705-2200. I often leave my cell in my car, and if I am in my car, I probably wont be able to help you with parts... all my books and inventory are at my desk. Thanks!

/ Dong Feng Parts #8  
OOP, OP was a long time ago... Hope they got their parts long before now!