Unbeatable Customer Support

/ Unbeatable Customer Support #1  

pej2945

Tractor
Jinma 284 & Jinma 354LE
I recently had installation problems with a Spirit SL10 loader I purchased. I sent an email to Deljen customer support last Wednesday afternoon explaining my problems and expressing my dissatisfaction. I received a call in the office Thursday morning at 9:00 am from Ryan Delaney President of Deljen Power equipment. He was on the loading dock with a new SL20 loader at the factory in Waupaca Wisconsin and personally going to deliver the new loader. Ryan drove 20 hour straight to my home in Tennessee and arrived at 6:00 pm on Friday. By 9:00 pm the SL10 loader had been removed and the SL20 was on the tractor and working perfectly. I was simply amazed by the immediate and overwhelming response that Ryan made to correct my problems and make me happy. I am not aware of another company that would go to this extent to satisfy one of their customers. I would like to thank Ryan and his staff for their outstanding and unprecedented devotion to customer support. After this experience I can guarantee you one thing, if you purchase from Deljen Power Equipment you will never be dissatisfied. If you have any doubt about where I am going to purchase my next tractor, loader, and parts from call me if you have to ask!

Thank You
Phil Jenewein
Savannah Tennessee
731-925-1894

/ Unbeatable Customer Support #2  
pej2945,
Glad everything worked out. This is not the first time Ryan Delaney from Deljen Power equipment has went above and beyond for a customer. He is truly a good businessperson with customer satisfaction as his main goal.
Regards, Harry G /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Unbeatable Customer Support #3  
Where is Deljen Located? what lines of tractors does he sell?
any contact info? Web Site?
RonNY