Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #1  

tucker2

Tractor
Kubota L1500, Iseki TS1910,Trak King dozer
I got a Farmpro 2420 from my brothers estate, or that's what is says on the hood, when I look this model up is says 1.2L 2 cyl but this one has a
(YT380L) 3 cylinder diesel. Someone said they were actually a Jinma 200 but when I looked it up the tractor specs said the same thing (2cyl). I cant
find a manual for the Farmpro so I need the proper cross reference model and name for this tractor.

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #2  
The important things are what engine does it have, which should be on a nameplate on the engine. Is it a Y385? And, is it two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive?

Jinmas are assembled from components from other manufacturers. As long as you can pull a part number a chinese parts supplier should be able to get you parts.

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it
The important things are what engine does it have, which should be on a nameplate on the engine. Is it a Y385? And, is it two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive?

Jinmas are assembled from components from other manufacturers. As long as you can pull a part number a chinese parts supplier should be able to get you parts.

Thanks, I wished it was a 385 there are tons of info for them but this is a 2wd and is a YT380L engine, can't find anything on a 380 so I guess it's
a real odd ball.

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #4  
Try Affordable Tractors. They stock nearly every part for every model of Jinma they may also have manuals etc.

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #5  
We have a 2420 and it indeed is a Jinma 200. Yours also is a Jinma 200 when they switched from the junky 2cyl (which ours has) to the better smoother running 3 cyl engine. Yours is a later year before they quit sending them over here. Our 2 cyl is still running fine and is now over 10 years old. Not bad for a junky 3000 buck tractor.

Steve who keeps it working at the farm

/ Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #6  
Last edited:
   / Farmpro 2420 or Jinma 200 or what is it #7  
We have the Manuals, the 2- Cylinder engine is a TY290X, the tractor is a 200 series we have the manuals and most of the parts for the tractor and engine

Give us a call or look at our website

979-865-4002 Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales Co
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company