hydraulic remote

/ hydraulic remote #1  

freetrapper

Tractor
None
I need to add a single remote to the rear of my tractor I have quick connectors on my loader can I T in to them for pressure and return and just add a control valve and lines? Everything I see on here is way over the top with 4 to 6 control valves and way to much plumbing.

/ hydraulic remote #2  
Can you study the current FEL valves and determine if they have Power Beyond? Commonly the pump output goes to FEL, then to rear remotes (if they are there), then to 3pt hitch, then dumps back to tank. All of this requires Power Beyond on each set of valves.

If your FEL does not have Power Beyond a "shadetree" way would be to install the T's you mention and forget a valve. Run hoses to rear and add Quick Couplers. Use the FEL valve to run the rear remote. Problem is you cannot have anything coupled to the rear remotes when using the FEL. Also can't have the FEL coupled when using the rear remotes. Very crude, but cheap.

Maybe someone can chime in with an easier solution.

Welcome to TBN fellow Missourian!!!! :)

/ hydraulic remote #3  
Open center systems you can not T pressure line, close center you can T. If you have 7 hoses going in and out of your loader valve it has PB and is open center.

/ hydraulic remote
View attachment 503411 View attachment 503410 View attachment DSC_0005.JPG View attachment DSC_0004.JPG View attachment DSC_0006.JPG OK, pics attached hope they come through. It looks like they diverted the line out of the pump went to the loader and back to the tractor. There is a line into the loader valve, four going from the valve to the loader pistons and one back to the tractor. If I tap in there for pressure go to a single remote valve then back to the other line it should work just like the loader right.

/ hydraulic remote #5  
...If I tap in there for pressure go to a single remote valve then back to the other line it should work just like the loader right.
No, "T'ing" into the pressure line will not work. Your tractor has "open center" hydraulics... Power from the hydraulic fluid goes from one valve, then to another (3 point hitch). If you "T", the pressure would just bypass your new valve, path of least resistance.

You can replace your 2 valve spool loader valve with one that has three. Make sure it's for open center and has power beyond.

The reason people add more hydraulics is because adding only one valve is pretty expensive but if you ever plan to have hydraulic for Top and Tilt or for 3 point implements, adding 3 is not much more money than just 1.

PS. your first 2 photos didn't load...

/ hydraulic remote
teg, thanks for the info, How about if I went from the loader valve to the remote valve then back to the tractor no t's keep it inline

/ hydraulic remote #7  
The loader valve in your picture looks like you can add a PB fitting. The way you wanting to do it could put back pressure spicks on the up stream valves and well get the spool seals leaking.

/ hydraulic remote #8  
teg, thanks for the info, How about if I went from the loader valve to the remote valve then back to the tractor no t's keep it inline
Tractordata .com shows your tractor with "open center" but it doesn't go into if you have power beyond or not in your valve - and if you can add it or not. I don't know your tractor specifically, you might want to read a bit more:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/268161-hydraulic-adding-new-remote-valves.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/105013-how-add-hydraulic-outlet-jinma.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/107515-power-beyond-remote-hydraulics.html

...but yes, you normally have flow going in one valve, out to another valve (this is where Power beyond comes into play) then out to power the 3 point hitch. If you do not have power beyond (I THINK) this is where the post above, come in to play.

/ hydraulic remote
Totally confused now think I'll just skip it! Thinks for the help anyway.

/ hydraulic remote #10  
Ranchhand supply has actual remote kits for these tractors, I've been looking at them myself for my tractor.