Loader Hydraulic Fluid: Foton 404

/ Hydraulic Fluid: Foton 404 #1  

reog

Tractor
Foton 404
Hi All,

I have a Foton 404 that has been a great little tractor for my snowplow, tree tippin, wood haulin needs. I backed over a branch in the bush a week or two ago and had to repair a hydraulic connector on the bottom of the tractor (will attach a pic). Was a pain finding a 7/8" ID hydraulic how to repair it with but a great guy at G.C Hudson supply near Brockville ON had a chunk hanging around and he fixed me up with a 4" piece no charge. Definitely going back there for future purchases of equipment and supplies.

Anyway, my dealer is gone with the wind and I am not confident on my interpretation of the manual for my tractor. I was wondering if someone could confirm my hydraulic fill point on my tractor. I saw a pic on here for a 254 Foton that labelled some spots, but it is different looking than mine so I am hesitant to start pouring hydraulic fluid in.

If someone could have a look at the pic I labelled and let me know what hole 1 and 2 are for that would be great. tractor 1.jpg

While I am at it, I bought AW32 hydraulic fluid I think, is this the right stuff to fill it up with?

Attachments

• tractor 2.jpg
    tractor 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,015
  • tractor 3.jpg
    tractor 3.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,169
  • tractor 4.jpg
    tractor 4.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 867
   / Hydraulic Fluid: Foton 404 #2  
Hole 2 is the pour point the other is the dipstick!
Im dropping the fluid on mine do you know where the drain plug is?
I'm shure hydraulics take MF1135 oil!
Cheers
Brad

/ Hydraulic Fluid: Foton 404 #3  
I have a FT254 , the AW32 is what I use year long. You show the hyd. Tank under the seat.
The transmission fill /dip stick should be just near the shifter and I use 80W90 gear oil like in front diff.
My dealer close too but there is always parts. I order some at Asian tractor parts in ON.
Jacques