Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have?

/ Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have? #1  

Tinky

Tractor
Ford 3000, Farm Pro 2420
Hey folks, this Farm Pro 2420 tractor was purchased second hand. Did not come with a manual or what so ever, I am trying to figure out the engine model so I can make some parts purchase. Can someone help me to identify? The tag is worn out so can't read half of it, there's no stamp anywhere else. IMG_2250.JPGIMG_2249.JPGIMG_2251.JPG

/ Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have? #2  
I think that's a TY290. You may want to do a google image search and compare what comes up with your engine.

The naming convention for Chinese diesels is the letters are a manufacturer code, the first number is the number of cylinders and the last two numbers are the cylinder diameter in millimeters. So the TY290 is a two-cylinder engine with a 90mm (3.5 inch) bore.

/ Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have?
Thanks, I think it is a TY290. I've searched for the water pump and it look exact like mine.

/ Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have? #4  
You can also purchase the owner's and parts manuals from any one of the Jinma dealers, including Northern Tool.

/ Farm Pro 2420 What Engine Model Do I Have? #6  
I have bought numerous parts from "Affordable Tractor Sales" in the past year. Parts include Alternator, voltage regulator, fuel pump, lights, etc. and many more.
Their parts have always been reasonably priced and the service fast and dependable.
However the main value to me in dealing with these folks is their deep knowledge of repair procedures.
I have called them many times in the last year and they have always patient and generous with their knowledge.
Thanks for all your help guys (Tommy and Lee). I greatly appreciated it.

Jim
J bar M ranch