Dong Feng parts

/ Dong Feng parts #1  

John Dennison

Tractor
Dong Feng Taskmaster 425
All the posts I can find on Dong Feng parts are at least 10 years old. Specifically, I'm looking for the left steering arm for a 2005 Dong Feng 254 tractor. AliExpress has it listed, but my order was cancelled because the seller never shipped it. The part number is 254 31 201 Arm, with the related 304 31 202-1 bushing.

My steering arm is broken, and I had it welded. It lasted 11 hours.

Has anyone dealt with this in the last few years? I've contacted every Chinese parts shop I can find, and no one has been able to find it.

Thanks in advance.

/ Dong Feng parts #2  
Hi I have 2007 DF354. Not sure where you are? I'm in Canada, I get my parts from Ray Hillman, in Devonn Alberta. " Hillman implement s. He sells DF parts. Google him, you'll find him. In the states, there's Artrac I think, Chip I think is his name.

/ Dong Feng parts
Thanks. I have found both on the 'net and will contact them today.

john

/ Dong Feng parts
Neither of those contacts is able to get this part. Guess I'll get it welded again. I will probably sell this machine and get something easier to maintain.

/ Dong Feng parts

This is similar, but not the right one. I'm posting a pic of my part.

AliExpress shows 26 in stock, but the order was cancelled because the seller never shipped it. My questions about this to AliExpress have gone unanswered. Ray Hillman in Alberta told me those parts are discontinued due to high failure rates. I'd be happy to find a used part or a tractor being parted out just to get it running again.

17020914.JPG

/ Dong Feng parts #7  
This is similar, but not the right one. I'm posting a pic of my part.

AliExpress shows 26 in stock, but the order was cancelled because the seller never shipped it. My questions about this to AliExpress have gone unanswered. Ray Hillman in Alberta told me those parts are discontinued due to high failure rates. I'd be happy to find a used part or a tractor being parted out just to get it running again.

View attachment 520143
304.31.215-4 Right linking arm 304.31.202-1 Bush, DONGFENG/EAST WIND Tractor Parts, 20-30HP
34.31.215 4 Right linking arm + 34.31.22 1 Bush, DONGFENG/EAST WIND Tractor Parts, 2 3HP-in Tool Parts from Home Improvement on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
(from AliExpress Android)

This one looks closer. May be something they changed the design a little bit.

/ Dong Feng parts
304.31.215-4 Right linking arm 304.31.202-1 Bush, DONGFENG/EAST WIND Tractor Parts, 20-30HP
3�4.31.215 4 Right linking arm + 3�4.31.2�2 1 Bush, DONGFENG/EAST WIND Tractor Parts, 2� 3�HP-in Tool Parts from Home Improvement on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
(from AliExpress Android)

This one looks closer. May be something they changed the design a little bit.

That's the right side. I need the left side. I might be able to weld the lug on to it. I will look at my right side arm and see if the hole pattern is the same.

/ Dong Feng parts #9  
If you have not contacted the store that has this one, that might be worth a shot as well.

/ Dong Feng parts #10  
If you cleaned it up and used 309 or a 312 ss rod you'd have better luck with the welding...........M