Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

/ New friend here-Eric Song #11  
:welcome:
From Texas

/ New friend here-Eric Song #12  
Welcome Eric. I just returned home from China visit. Beijing and Shanghai this time. Where do you live?

/ New friend here-Eric Song
Welcome Eric. I just returned home from China visit. Beijing and Shanghai this time. Where do you live?

Good!:thumbsup:
Acturlly I live in Shandong Province. A city between Beijing and Shanghai. If you traveled by High-Speed Rail way,maybe you would across my area.
Next time when you are in China or if you need some help,welcome to contact me.:laughing:
Regards
Eric
1228502004@qq.com

/ New friend here-Eric Song #14  
Good!:thumbsup:
Acturlly I live in Shandong Province. A city between Beijing and Shanghai. If you traveled by High-Speed Rail way,maybe you would across my area.
Next time when you are in China or if you need some help,welcome to contact me.:laughing:
Regards
Eric
1228502004@qq.com
Thank you... be careful what you offer... I might stop by. :D

Yes I have taken the High Speed Train '380' from Beijing to Shanghai.

Are they sold here in America?

Usually we sell to Austrilia,Africa,Asia. If Americans do not drive on the road and do not need EC certification,also OK in US market. We have Futon Lovol,YTO and some others.We sell directly from China to the word,this would be cheaper.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #19  
Some of us will never get to China, so when you get a chance, put some pictures on here of the countryside and your tractor and what you do with it. Also it's a good thing you know some english because there's probably very very few here in the US that can understand/read Chinese.

Some of us will never get to China, so when you get a chance, put some pictures on here of the countryside and your tractor and what you do with it. Also it's a good thing you know some english because there's probably very very few here in the US that can understand/read Chinese.

OK,friend. I will collect the pics soon and post here to let more Americans to know more about Chinese agriculture one day.
It is good to hear that you are curious about Chinese culture.:)