Connectiong and Using a Wood Chipper

/ Connectiong and Using a Wood Chipper #1  

baj33790

Tractor
Siromer (Jinma) 204E
Hello everyone, :newhere: I hope someone may have experience to point me in the right direction with my query as the manuals are a bit 'vague' :rolleyes:.

I admit to being a total newbie as far as tractors are concerned and have just obtained a new Siromer (Jinma) 204E with front loader. I also have a Chinese version of a BX42R wood chipper, the blades of which run from the PTO, but the feed rollers are powered from the tractor hydraulics. On the rear of the tractor, there are 3 sets of hydraulic connectors (see photo).

Am I right in thinking that the similarly coloured hydraulic connectors are 組o and 喪eturn pairs? E.g. in the attached photo, are the connectors A & B (Red) a pair, C & D (Blue) a pair and E & F (Yellow) a pair?

If this is correct, then I believe that I can't use A & B or C & D, that each have an operating lever that you can move from one side to the other, labelled 'F' and 'R', with a sort of central neutral position, as they are double acting spool valves and only allow flow in one direction at a time?

I think I have to use the yellow auxiliary connectors E & F, so do they have a continuous flow and therefore are these the ones to use? I read on one forum that it is necessary to close the flow valve under the driver seat to stop the 3 point lift from working and for the auxiliary connectors to work? Has anyone used a similar wood chipper and can give me some pointers if this the case with the 204E?

P2220720-com.JPG

Any help welcomed and thanks in advance