Hood Latch

/ Hood Latch #1  

Trains1938

Hi People, I have bought a 2005 Jinma 284 tractor. I need a hood latch for it, and it is the old style A (all metal). Does any body know where I can find one? I don't care if it is a used one or not as long as it is in good shape. Thanks to all Trains1938

/ Hood Latch #3  
   / Hood Latch
Thanks for all your replies, I will check out the type C. I assume that Affordable is a dealer since you left a link.

/ Hood Latch
baj33790, Thanks for your come back checked these places out and they don't have the old style.

/ Hood Latch #6  
The old type latch you are wanting is not available, you can make the type C work but you have to modify the way it mounts. My son said you called and asked about a return policy.If you are looking for a direct bolt in replacement this is NOT it, and if you modify it then there is no return.Yes we are the largest parts supplier for Jinma in The USA , some things on these Chinese tractors you must make work or build something,thats the trade off for the lower cost.Otherwise you can go buy one of the Big Three John Deere, New Holland, Kubota just going to cost you $$$$$$$$

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company