Default Hood Latch

Hi People, I have bought a 2005 Jinma 284 tractor. I need a hood latch for it, and it is the old style A (all metal). Does any body know where I can find one? I don't care if it is a used one or not as long as it is in good shape. Thanks to all Trains1938

Tractor
    Siromer (Jinma) 204E

Default Re: Hood Latch

These people seem to have lots of body[parts for the Jinma range Tractor Body Parts | Jinma Tractors & Farm Pro Tractors | Circle G Tractor Parts

Hope it helps
    Experience is gained by doing it for the first time - Soaking up information like a sponge....

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

That hood latch has not been made for a long time, the new type finger release type will replace it, and you do not need a hood release cable anymore

Hood latch C Newest style

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company
    979-865-4002

Thanks for all your replies, I will check out the type C. I assume that Affordable is a dealer since you left a link.

baj33790, Thanks for your come back checked these places out and they don't have the old style.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

The old type latch you are wanting is not available, you can make the type C work but you have to modify the way it mounts. My son said you called and asked about a return policy.If you are looking for a direct bolt in replacement this is NOT it, and if you modify it then there is no return.Yes we are the largest parts supplier for Jinma in The USA , some things on these Chinese tractors you must make work or build something,thats the trade off for the lower cost.Otherwise you can go buy one of the Big Three John Deere, New Holland, kubota just going to cost you $$$$$$$$

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company