steering arm for Dong Feng 254

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #1  

chainsawmike

I need a source for the steering arm casting on front wheel of my Dong Feng 254. Anyone out there know of something that crosses, a Dong Feng parts source, or a dead machine that can be cannabolized? Chainsaw Mike

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #3  
Can't help with your request....however.

I noticed a problem with my 254 in this area. At full lock when the right front wheel mounts a log or pile of dirt, the hydraulic line into the steering ram lifts up and rubs on the harmonic balancer. Subsequently cutting into it.

Have you noticed this line being cut?

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #4  
East Wind Tractors located in Binghamton, NY is a Dong Feng distributor. Tel# 607-785-9151 or www.dfne.com

Ron

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #5  
The Link you priovide for terraplane is not functional. Do you have another one?

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #6  
The Link you priovide for terraplane is not functional. Do you have another one?

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #7  
Well, it working back in 2004 before they went out of business... you might try the eastwind tractor link, it still seems to work. You should be able to get parts from Mazama in Creswell Oregon also.

/ steering arm for Dong Feng 254 #8  
Well, it working back in 2004 before they went out of business... you might try the eastwind tractor link, it still seems to work. You should be able to get parts from Mazama in Creswell Oregon also.