Veteran Member
    Tractor
    None at the moment

Default Need reliable source for Chinese tractors

Hello All,

I am looking for a reliable stateside source of 25 and 30 hp Chinese tractors and loaders. I have looked at FarmPro, Deljen and some other but they are very expensive and shipping makes them price prohibitive. By this I mean my market will only handle sales of 10K and less and by the time I get a FarmPro here the profit is not there.

Are there any suppliers(west coast prefferable) who have them in inventory, has a supply of parts and can ship either assebled or in crate. I would prefer Jinma but will entertain others.

I don't want the old we can order them and here the old stories of "they are on the water".

I am ready to purchase at a minimum of 4 and maybe more.
    Please email me if you have or know of someone who has them available. I will be a regular buyer.

Thanks,
    Maka

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

Default Re: Need reliable source for Chinese tractors

Maka, We can help you e-mail me tommy@affordabletractorsalesco.com

Tommy

Tractor
    Benye 254

lazzenbees in north Florida has benye, and Yanmar. I own their benye 254. They also have parts for every component on the units. and service what they sell.
    I have had mine for 10 months now. 24 horse 4-wheel drive front end loader, etc,etc.
    mike

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( lazzenbees in north Florida has benye, and Yanmar. I own their benye 254. They also have parts for every component on the units. and service what they sell.
    I have had mine for 10 months now. 24 horse 4-wheel drive front end loader, etc,etc.
    mike )</font>

Do they have a website?

Thanks

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Lazenby's

I go by there a few times a year. I've bought some antique implements from them. Almost bought a couple antique tractors from them.. but missed them by hours!

Soundguy

Bronze Member

Maka,
    There may be a little confusion here, are you looking for this number of tractors for your personal use. Or are you looking for a source to purchase wholesale and resell these for profit? This would make a big difference in the direction you are looking for a source. As well as price and taxes due.