Need reliable source for Chinese tractors

/ Need reliable source for Chinese tractors #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Hello All,

I am looking for a reliable stateside source of 25 and 30 hp Chinese tractors and loaders. I have looked at FarmPro, Deljen and some other but they are very expensive and shipping makes them price prohibitive. By this I mean my market will only handle sales of 10K and less and by the time I get a FarmPro here the profit is not there.

Are there any suppliers(west coast prefferable) who have them in inventory, has a supply of parts and can ship either assebled or in crate. I would prefer Jinma but will entertain others.

I don't want the old we can order them and here the old stories of "they are on the water".

I am ready to purchase at a minimum of 4 and maybe more.
Please email me if you have or know of someone who has them available. I will be a regular buyer.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Need reliable source for Chinese tractors #3  
lazzenbees in north Florida has benye, and Yanmar. I own their benye 254. They also have parts for every component on the units. and service what they sell.
I have had mine for 10 months now. 24 horse 4-wheel drive front end loader, etc,etc.
mike

/ Need reliable source for Chinese tractors #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( lazzenbees in north Florida has benye, and Yanmar. I own their benye 254. They also have parts for every component on the units. and service what they sell.
I have had mine for 10 months now. 24 horse 4-wheel drive front end loader, etc,etc.
mike )</font>

Do they have a website?

Thanks

/ Need reliable source for Chinese tractors #5  
Lazenby's

I go by there a few times a year. I've bought some antique implements from them. Almost bought a couple antique tractors from them.. but missed them by hours!

Soundguy

/ Need reliable source for Chinese tractors #6  
Maka,
There may be a little confusion here, are you looking for this number of tractors for your personal use. Or are you looking for a source to purchase wholesale and resell these for profit? This would make a big difference in the direction you are looking for a source. As well as price and taxes due.