FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates?

/ FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates? #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
Hey ya'll,

I'm just wondering, what is "new" about the new Jinma tractors? The Jinmas' i'm asking about are the Farm Pros'.

What, if any, new features or designs/looks/paint jobs have they come out with now on the 04' or 05' models? Any new designs on the engine/clutch/hydraulics?

I guess my main question/concern is HAS THE CHINESE QUALITY HONESTLY GOTTEN BETTER? I have heard 2 things: The quality continues to get better and has gotten slightly better. Keep in mind i'm talking about the Farm Pros'. Well, what has gotten better about them? I heard that the instrument guages on the control panel are more durable and the paint (fit/finish) is better.

Does anyone have any NEW Farm Pro tractor PICTURES they can post or a website I can go to for the 04'/05' models? Preferably the Farm Pro 2425.

I know most of you had read my post titled "JAPANESE or CHINESE". Well, I can now say that I am going to go with CHINESE!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That is, when I get the money to purchase! (Farm Pro 2425 w/NO FEL).

I will post the reason I chose Farm Pro /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif over Yanmar in my original thread so I won't have to do it twice.

THANKS IN ADVANCE for the NEW FARM PRO information, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Travis R

/ FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates? #2  
I'll take some pics of the new Farm Pro 2425 and even the 2420 has been updated, fiberglass fenders, much better paintwork than before. They now have the rocker switch control panel that other Jinma dealers have had for a while. They seem to shift easier, the knob is nicer, but I am not aware of any mechanical changes, but maybe they are taking a little more care on assembly of the inside as well as the outside. Better fuse box, (labled fuse positions) and cleaner mounting of flasher. There is a new relay that I am not yet sure what it is. Someone posted the horn would honk if oil pressure dropped, I have yet to test to see if that is a new feature.

When we started with Farm Pro last year, several people who came to see them asked if they were new or rebuilt because of the finish work and touch up paint etc. There is no confusing the ones that have come in recently for used.

We have also been notified of a price increase effective later this month.

/ FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates?
Bluechip,

Got them pictures yet?

/ FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates? #4  
Sorry Travis, havnt done it yet, I'll take some this afternoon and post them this evening...IF I can figure out how to do it, If not I'll put them on a web page and post the URL.

/ FARM PRO TRACTORS...Updates? #5  
Travis,
I took some snapshots of the new Farm Pros and threw together a crude web page with them on it. My cheap camera does not capture much detail, sorry.
Notice the fiberglas fenders. The pics dont show the rocker switches on the dash. Overall just better paint quality mostly. Farm Pro tractors