DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better?

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #1  

TERRA

DFH or Foton\'s Leopard series which one is better?

Is there anyone who used these two brands?Please tell me your comments about them...I have to make a decision.
Thanks in advance!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #2  
Re: DFH or Foton\'s Leopard series which one is better?

I would be careful with the Foton, as New Holland is throwing a fit with them,a few tractors has been held up in customs some ordered returned to China.
Tommy

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #3  

Why? Is it EPA, color scheme or other reason for sending back or holding up?

Thanks

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #4  

New Holland sued Futian for Trade dress which means they looked similier to New Holands tractors, style and color.New Holland won so Futian changed there name to Foton and continued to import tractors,New holland has a court order to stop all imports of the Foton tractor in the Blue and Black color and the old style hood design,well low and behold a importer has continued to bring them in old style, same colors
and has been caught,rumor has it that they used a different tractor name on the bill of lading and the load was seized by customs and ordered sent back or destroyed.
Tommy

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #5  

Affordable is CORRECT !!!

FOTON is facing big trouble in USA markets !!!

An Importer changed the name of FOTON to "JINMA" on the B/L, but was captured by USA Customs.

FOTON lost the suit !!!

All FOTON tractors come to USA inthe future will be sent back to China or destroyed & fined !!!

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better? #6  

hummm boy that is gonna cause some pucker factors bad I bet!.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I wouldn't mind getting the contracto to destroy a load or two! might take me a good many years but I'm sure some how I can manage to BREAK them lol... (tractor demo derby anyone!? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Just hope the importers don't pay up first.

oh BTW; when you bid to dispose of that type of thing it is closely monitored and gaurded... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif no sneeaking out one hole that is for sure. I watched some stuff get the big hammer once. kind of sickening too, lots of nice things going straight into a major steel chewi9ng machine which turned out chunks of scrap about the size of a base ball nothing larger would survive even solid engines were reduced to splinters... I'm not sure if JUST the tractors would go in this case and any impliments or parts shipped along would be let through or not...

MarkM

/ DFH or Foton's Leopard series which one is better?

Any idea about the performance of DFH???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif