Free Technical Support for Jinma?

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #1  

DELJEN

Even the phone call is free 866-533-5536. Free technical support whether or not you purchased your tractor from us, our technicians are here to help you with your Jinma or other Jinma built tractor. Does it get any better than this? Ryan @ Team Deljen

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #2  
Ryan,

That is a very generous offer. I would like to extend my thanks to you and your staff.

Mark H

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #3  
Ryan, this is great, thank you.

Bill Williams

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #4  
hi Ryan I have a Jimna 304 but can not get three point hitch to raise my mower, have moved the two handles on my right side and with out load it will lift but loaded it wont lift, am I missing another regulation of the hydraulic fluids?
victor
vsolorzano@empaquessanlucas.com

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #5  
Even the phone call is free 866-533-5536. Free technical support whether or not you purchased your tractor from us, our technicians are here to help you with your Jinma or other Jinma built tractor. Does it get any better than this? Ryan @ Team Deljen

Not always one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this popped up out of the blue.
Exactly what/where is Delgen, and who is Ryan? What is their relationship with Jinma? Qualifications?
Just curious.

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #6  
It's Ryan Delaney, and DelGen is a dealership up in Wisconsin. His is the outfit that originally developed the gear reduction starter to replace the QD100C3 (and equivalent). Good folks to work with.

//greg//

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #7  
It's Ryan Delaney, and DelGen is a dealership up in Wisconsin. His is the outfit that originally developed the gear reduction starter to replace the QD100C3 (and equivalent). Good folks to work with.

//greg//

Well, that's great, why didn't he say that?

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #8  
I guess he was relying upon corporate memory.

//greg//

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #9  
Also the OP is from 11-29-2004!

/ Free Technical Support for Jinma? #10  
And me since 2003. I'm part of the corporate memory that remembers him

//greg//