3-Point Hitch Three point hitch won't lift.

/ Three point hitch won't lift. #1  

retiredcoon

Tractor
kama 35hp
Three point hitch won\'t lift.

While using a grater blade I tried to lift the blade and nothing happended. The front end loader still works. Disconnected front end loader and went directly to 3 point hitch. It has to be something within the 3 point hitch system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Coon

/ Three point hitch won't lift. #2  
Re: Three point hitch won\'t lift.

COON,

You think you can help out here alittle? Throw us a bone here and tell us what tractor it is and how many hours are on it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Three point hitch won't lift.

Sorry about not giving more information, Kama TS 354C. It
has about 86 hrs on it. The lift was working when I put the
blade on it. I dropped the blade and went about 100 ft. and
tried to lift the blade and it wouldn't raise back up. There is
no movement at all when I try to raise the blade. I removed the cover and drained hydraulic oil , working the levers to raise and lower lift they seem to be working ok inside the tank. Moved arms up and down the draft control piston seemed to be working. Where do I go from here?
fjcoon@adelphia.net

/ Three point hitch won't lift. #4  

Well that will give us a good direction as to where to go. I wont even try on this one, you and I have the same machines but so far so good with mine. I'm not a good figure outer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif so one of the guru's here is gonna have to step in on this. When you get it fixed (and you will just give it time) post it for us other folks (namely me) so at least I can print this out. I may have a need for info of this type in case it happens to me. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Three point hitch won't lift. #5  

Frank,
did you try bypassing loader valve? If loader is working, pump is pumping. Flow of oil to lift cylinder must be blocked.
If thier are quick connecst on the loader back by the lift, perhaps one of them disconnected slightly and no oil is getting through?

OOps, just reread your post, didn't see that you had bypassed already.

/ Three point hitch won't lift.

Ok this is what I did. I went through everything related to the pressure for the three point hitch before I went inside the
hydraulic oil pan. Finally I pulled everything out of the hydraulic tank. I pulled the piston out , and everything out of
the distributor case and the only thing I found was 1 rough O-
ring and the spill valve in the distributor case was hard to get out. While I had all of the hydraulics parts inside and out removed and apart, I cleaned everything. Reassembled, replaced 3 O-rings. The 3 point hitch is working fine now. I think it was mostly dirt in the valve not letting it shift. Not being a hydraulic man I am not sure what the spill valve does. When I removed the lid from the oil tank I started the tractor and could see the oil by passing when I worked the levers. Since the oil continued to by pass I assumed that it was one of the valves in the distributor case. You have to take the cylinder out of the oil tank in order to remove the distributor case off of it. So if you ever have that trouble and you can see your levers working ok inside the tank, and the oil by passing I suggest you do the same as me and remove everything and clean and check parts as you go. I hope you never run into this problem, but if you look at the diagrams in your bookand get a place large enough to lay all your parts and keep all parts from each piece together, that way you will know which part goes into each piece. It looks very complicated but if you are careful it isn't that bad.

/ Three point hitch won't lift. #7  

Well I'm kinda glad you were able to kinda figure it out. I more than likely would have done just what you did but with my luck it would have been something so simple that I would have taken it apart in vien. I was actually hoping for the simple fix answer for your problem. Hope I never have to do what you had to do.