Dealer Dealers in NE PA

/ Dealers in NE PA #1  

js5020

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510, Kubota BX23S, AC5020, JDx300R
Anyone know of any Chinese dealers in northeast PA?

/ Dealers in NE PA
No one? Ok how about somewhere in PA?

/ Dealers in NE PA #3  
Hi js,
What is it you are looking for? You can PM me if you would like to 'talk'. I think I can help you.

/ Dealers in NE PA #4  
js5020,

Check out www.waltertractorsales.com

Ken is located in Valencia, Pa. north of Pittsburgh.

I'm very pleased with the 284le that I purchased from him last October.

Does a fine job keeping my 20 plus acres and lane tidy.

Good luck with your tractor search.

Corey

/ Dealers in NE PA #5  
I bought a Kama TS354C at the state line in Vestal, NY, the place is called Eastwind Tractors. It was a great deal at 6K!!

/ Dealers in NE PA #6  
I purchased my FarmPro (Jinma) 25HP 4x4 from NE Equipment in Slippery Rock PA. Dennis (the owner) is the regional guy for warranty work for the North East. He gave me a great deal, and is always available for questions. If you go to the FarmPro tractor site, you'll find a listing of dealers (including NE Equipment). I'm not near my tractor at the moment, but if you can't find his number email me offline at mtkirby@alltel.net and I'll find it for you.
TK

/ Dealers in NE PA #7  
I bought a jinma 284 from a dealler in Prattsburg NY, it had a McConnell name on it and a model # of 425XL, I am very happy with it and the responce I have recieved from them with the only problem I have had. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif They sold it at a cheaper price than any one else seemed to have, it was an older madel that had been around a while but just assembled lately, I feel they would work well with you in Northern PA. I am attaching the url to their web site.
http://www.mcconnellmarctractors.com/