Dealer Did I go to far with my dealer?

/ Did I go to far with my dealer? #11  
Bought our last rig new from Quality Farm & Fleet. You all remember the company that was bought out by TSC a month or two after we made the purchase, so we were basically on our own with service from day one. Not that it was a bad tractor because it wasn't but that scenario isn't happening again in my lifetime.

I like to be able to find parts if and when we need them so New Holland sounded logical this time around.

/ Did I go to far with my dealer?
Great news, the dealer fixed all the issues and delivered it a day early. They installed a new shift lever boot, a new instrument cluster, adjusted the 4 wheel drive lever, new belt on the alternator, new front wheel weight bolt, checked fluid levels and found the hydraulic filter to be of a washable kind. They also let it run for 4 hrs and could not duplicate the oil level rise, but I think that may only occur when working the machine. This weekend should be a good workout, have to level out 8 loads of fill dirt, and dig a 30' x 42' footing for my cousin. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If you in the market for a Jepe Tractor in the Central Indiana area I will recommend this dealer. Here is his website. http://www.jepetractor.com/Index.asp

/ Did I go to far with my dealer? #13  
Glad everything worked out. Your dealer sounds like a stand up guy. Great to hear a happy ending. Good luck and thanks for sharing your experience.

/ Did I go to far with my dealer? #14  
Just another case of why a dealer purchase is worth the extra bucks! A reputable dealer will earn your respect and deserves fair compensation. That's a win- win!