newbie here who needs guidance

/ newbie here who needs guidance #1  

rider10099

Tractor
Jinma 204
I have a Jinma 204 with howse 4' brush hog. I have hogged to death for the last couple of weeks. I am now ready to take the hog off and put the box blade on. Frankly, I don't even know how the pto disconnects. I did it once on a tractor years ago, but the tractor I ran MF 65 I think was always set up to go with whatever I needed. A list of steps would be great.
Thanks
John

/ newbie here who needs guidance #2  
The tricky part is removing the PTO shaft from the tractor.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WHILE THE TRACTOR IS RUNNING.

Your PTO shaft will have a small locking pin that has to be released to get the shaft off the spindle on the rear of the tractor. You probably have one of 2 types of locks on the PTO shaft.

Type 1: A simple push button. If you look closely at the PTO shaft were it connects on the spindle of the tractor, you will probably see a button or pin that has to be pushed in before you can pull the PTO shaft off of the spindle. If the cutter has been on there for a long time, the pin could get stuck from crud, if you have a push button and it doesn't push, try a little penetrating oil and a gentle tap with a hammer to loosen it up. You need to keep the button depressed while you slide the PTO shaft off of the spindle.

Type 2: A sliding collar. If you don't have a button, you very likely have a sliding collar. The collar will be a spring loaded unit that needs to be pulled back to unlock the shaft from the spindle. It typcially takes very little force to pull the collar back. Simple slide the collar back and then pull on the whole unit, is should slide off the spindle.

DO THESE THINGS ONLY WHILE THE TRACTOR IS OFF.

After you get the PTO shaft disengaged from the spindle on the tractor you have 2 lower links that need to be disconnected by pulling the lynch pins out and sliding the lower link arms apart until they are free.

You also have to remove the lynch pin from the top link and pull the top link pin to free the top link from the upper connecting point on the tractor.

Try to do all this on a flat smooth surface, it can be done in the grass, or anywhere else, but it is often easier on a flat smooth surface. And if you drop a pin you'll have an easier time finding it.

/ newbie here who needs guidance
Worked like a dream thanks for your help
John