Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #1  

oleo

Tractor
JInma 284
Hi All! I'm a proud owner of a Jinma 284 Fel and Backhoe for a year now, ( Lovin It ) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Trying to find a Fel Grapple Thumb on the Net with little luck. Has anyone completed research or have any ideas?

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb
THX Minidozer this will work. : /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #4  
I'm a little late but here is what one of our members put on his. I've seen it and it is a nice unit.

Attachments

• 654703-BillM1.jpg
    654703-BillM1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 443
   / Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #5  
HarryGoodWrench,

Did he make it himself? Or, did he purchase it?

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #6  
He purchased it off a guy on EBAY. Thte guys name was htatro or something like that. I have his e mail somewhere but where?
Top flight work that guy does. Looks like its computer flame cut. Maybe Bill (the guy that owns it) can give some more info.

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #8  
Hey Harry, Your correct.. The guys name is Tatro. I've given his name & E-Mail address in other posts on this website inquiring about Grapples. His E-mail is on my home PC & I'm in the middle of finishing off a new house & the home PC is packed away... I'll look here in my previous posts & see if I can find the info. The guy also makes a TOP flight stationary thumb for 6-8 foot backhoes. I think you saw that too while at the house? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Found it!:
Contact Andy at htatro@bwsys.net I'm sure he can help you. He's good at grapples, all kinds of grapples....AND Thumbs!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Newbie; Jinma 284 Fel Grapple Thumb #9  
I also purchased a thumb from hetro last year. It works lile a champ when picking up limbs and debris. Here is a pic. I would certainly recommend him!

Attachments

• 655325-Copy (2) of Grapple 003small.jpg
    655325-Copy (2) of Grapple 003small.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 540