No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28 #1  

hbaird

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma JM200LE
While putting a box blade on my JM200LE +12VDC was disconnected from the ignition switch. The wiring diagram shows 28. Switch in series between the starter solinoid and the ignition switch. I don't have a clue as to where switch 28 is. Battery is O.K. Can someone please tell me where switch 28 is?
Thanks for any help,
hbaird

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28
Added note the Hydraulic fliud is about 1/4 inch low on the dipstick if I screw it all the way in.
Harold

Miss read the wiring diagram. 28 is the clutch interlock switch. In the morning I will check the fuses.

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28 #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( While putting a box blade on my JM200LE +12VDC was disconnected from the ignition switch. )</font>

Don't see the relationship, so gonna assume coincidence. Further assuming you have no power to the instrumentation either, it sounds like the system fuse. Don't know which fuse box they installed on your version, but the system fuse is on one end or the other. It's supposed to be a 30A, but many cases have been reported of lesser fuses being mistakenly installed in China. If you've got the blade type fuses, you're in luck. If you've got the wire-wrap type, good luck.

//greg//

Yes, is was a fuse. The fuse is a lighter green , has a smaller fusible link and does not have the 30 high lighted in white like another 30 in the fuse holder. I will get a replacement later this morning. At one point in my examination of the tractor I turned on all the lights. May have weakened the link. I know the box blade should not have been the problem unless there was a cutoff of some kind in the system. After going thru the parts lists I don't think there is any cutouts, except for the clutch for starting.

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28 #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The fuse is a lighter green )</font>

Hmmm. That's the correct color code for 30A. Hopefully just an undervalued fuse. Otherwise you're faced with tracking down a +30A fault

//greg//

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28 #7  
Well,,can't help you much with switch,,,but the hydro oil problem is another matter,,,,seems you need to add more aw32 to bring it up to top line on dipstick,,and check for leaks,after you get it running again,,,,the thing

/ No power to ignition switch Where is switch 28 #8  
You might check and see if the "other "fuse that is a 30 amp.is supposed to be there..sometimes they were shipped with the 30 amp fuse at the wrong end, and should be a 10 amp?
Also for anyone who has the wire wrapped fuses,,I have cards of fuse wire in 5,10,15 and 30 amp sizes.for sale
MW /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif