Backhoe Backhoe PTO Pump

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #1  

pej2945

Tractor
Jinma 284 & Jinma 354LE
I have a LW6 Backhoe and a Jinma 284 tractor. I cannot find a dealer that has the Jinma PTO Pump, this is the pump that mounts with 4 bolts above the PTO shaft. If someone has a pump they like to sell or know of a dealer that has one in stock please post how to contact. Thanks!

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #2  
I have been really impressed with the quality of assembly work done by Mcconnell Marc Tractors In Pratsburg, NY. They have been building tractors there for many (20+?) years now.

They sell Tiashen 254, Kama 445, 554 and the Jinma 284 and have Backhoes and loaders to fit them all.. They also have a warehouse full of spare parts.

Chuck is is the plant manager and may be able to help you.
info@mcconnellmarctractors.com

I was planning on buying my tractor from him but found a better deal on a used TS354C (50 hours) He took alot of time helping me to understand the differences between the Jinma and Taishen Even sent me home with some old parts and operations manuals.

/ Backhoe PTO Pump
Thanks, I sent them an email.

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #5  
With that pump aren't you going to need the internal shaft/coupling to connect the pump?

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #7  
I have one i will sell you!! 60$ plus shipping, Call me @ 262-628-7150
Pat

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #8  
Sure I stock them. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding one.
Jinmaparts.com is a good source too.. Little busy this week don't really want to stick one in a box, but I will if I have too.

Graham /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Backhoe PTO Pump
I’m overwhelmed by the response from you guys, you’re great! When I received the post from JohnS yesterday I ordered one from Chinaimporters.com. Every time I use this site I get unbelievable response. Thanks Again
Phil J

/ Backhoe PTO Pump #10  
You may want to try Shelden Tractor in Erin Tn
(931)289-3976

Barry has been a real help to this newbie.