Dealer My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton)

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton) #1  

Bigbear

Silver Member
Tractor
Jepe 354
To make a long story short, my tractor went down on Sat., and tomorrow I will get the part I need to fix it. Saturday afternoon I started the tractor up to continue digging on the pond and it started blowing white smoke, dropped one cylinder. Upon numerous things to check, turns out to be the fuel injector pump was bad. The dealer ordered the pump yesterday and today said it would be ONE DAY AIR SHIPPED to me by tomorrow noon. Now to me, that's service we would all like to see in a dealer. Just had to let others know there is one dealer in Central Indiana that stands behind what he sells. Anyone looking for a tractor in this area, please post and I will give you the info. BEAR /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton) #2  
Well,,sometimes things work as they should,,,,now,,,why not do a little advertising for this dealer??? And let the folks around indiana know where to go buy a chinese tractor at??? Don't think the dealer will care,,,,,,thingy

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton)
OK thingy, contact TROY at Jepe Tractors, they are also a quite impressive Jeep dealer (Polo Jeep). The website is Jepe Tractor . or call them at 1-800-339-7708, located in Muncie Indiana. Tell Troy that (Stu) recommended him. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton) #4  
Bear,

A local farm store is selling the same make tractor as the larger Jepe's ( the red and silver models). Are these made by Foton? Any idea what they retail for?

Curt

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton)
PitbullMidwest, my tractor is marked Fution, now Foton. I believe this is true of anything above 30 hp. Right now he has the 284 for 5999, the 304 for 7990 and a great deal on one new 474 with loader for only 14,900, he is currently out of the 354 like mine. Sure wish I could talk the wife into another tractor, man, this bad boy has 47hp and a cab. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My Tractor Dealer is the best. (Jepe, Foton) #6  
As my first post on this forum I would like to mention a supplier of KAMA tractors that goes the extra mile. They have supported my KAMA KM554 without question. The company I refer to is Griffin Enterprises in Advance, Missouri. They sent me a replacement hydraulic pump as well as a couple of new tie rod ends and numerous small parts. One of my more serious problems dealt with my pto not engaging while the engine was running. Recently the 4wd ceased to function and Jim ( Sales Manager) asked if I could bring the tractor to their facility in Missouri, which I did. They have two very qualified mechanics on staff and currently have a Chinese technician from the factory working at their facility training them even further. Upon arrival they immediately determined it had broken an axle, they installed a complete new front axle assembly, they checked the pto problem and determined it was caused by a bad clutch, they split the tractor and installed a new clutch. My steering wheel had always been sticky and hard to turn, they removed the column and machined the shaft and collar, they also repaired wiring problems, brake problems, etc. They changed all fluids in the tractor. Dave, Bruce and Wong worked for a day and a half on the tractor to complete it. When done they apologized for the problems I have had. They also have a good stock of 25, 35, 45, and 55 hp Kama tractors. I apologize for such a long post, but I believe they deserve some credit for the support of their customers.
Bill