New EPA Farm Pro

/ New EPA Farm Pro #1  

jaybirdt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 1910f
Tracked down my nearest farm pro dealer about 2 hours from where I live and checked out and drove his tractors.He had a new 2420 2wd had a 3 cyl EPA approved engine boy did it run nice. He said gone are the 2 cyl. Also drove the 25 hp and the 30 hp all three were alot better quality than I expected but prices seemed a bit high. He wanted 4500 for the base 2420, 5300 for turfs and PS and 7000 for the 25hp 4wd and 8900 for 30 hp 4wd. I really like the new 2 yr warranty but these prices seem high as I could buy a Nortrac 20 hp 4wd delivered for 6000 as apposed to a 2wd farm pro for 5300 with turfs. Any thoughts on these prices ? Also he told me Farm Pro tractors are PTO hp 20,25 and 30 I always thought they were flywheel hp, just curious thanks Jason

/ New EPA Farm Pro #2  
<font color="blue"> Any thoughts on these prices </font>

Hey Jay,

Since you are in NY, I would run/not walk, over to East Winds Tractor. They were making some super deals, but don't knowwhat they have left.

Get your tractors running &
Have a niceday,
Joe /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New EPA Farm Pro #4  
Jaybirdt,

Just to give you the difference in location pricing: there is a dealer in Winston-Salem, NC that is selling the 2420's with turf tires for $4500 (that was on sticker). I purchased a Farm Pro finish mower from him couple years ago and used to have a pretty good stock of tractors. I was close by last week and he only has five tractors now; I think he might be getting out of the business.

Fig