Fluid capacities Kama TS354C

/ Fluid capacities Kama TS354C #1  

cajuntoo

Tractor
Kama TS354C, Ford 2000 super dexta
I can't find this info anywhere..... After reading all the horror stories about OE oil I'm going to change mine....Have about 50 hours on this great tractor and want to continue enjoying it....I'll follow the advice offered by Chip on the type of oil to use in my Kama.. want to be sure to purchase enough to finish the job....
Also, any info on where the drain plugs are would be apprieciated
TIA
Joe

/ Fluid capacities Kama TS354C #2  
Be sure to get the drains on the outer gear drives, front and rear. the rear have their own fill on each side, the front fill with the axle. You will need about 5 gal of gear oil, about 2.5 to 3 gall of hyd oil

/ Fluid capacities Kama TS354C #3  
I have a 354 and each front wheel drive takes about 2 quarts. (2x2liters) My front axle fill point is not tied to the wheel drives. I filled the front axle till it was halfway up on the shaft visible through the fill hole(approx 1.5 liters). The rear final drives show (2x1.6liters). The tranny holds 7 to 7.8 liters. My shuttle shift was also a separate gearbox which was filled to the marks on the dipstick( I can't remember, maybe 5 to 6 liters) The hydraulic system(3 point) uses approximately 6 liters. Don't forget the power steering system on right hand side in front of the fuel tank. Also check the fuel injector pump for lube. The front axle has 9 grease points(each hub has one on the outside for the outboard wheel bearing. Also lube points on the clutch and brake linkages. May also have 3 grease fitting on the 3 pt hitch turnbuckles. Hope this helps.

/ Fluid capacities Kama TS354C
Thanks guys.... Appreciate the help...

Joe