Australian Jinma Owners

/ Australian Jinma Owners #1  

Catch95

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma 204
I live in New South Wales, Australia and have a Jinma 204 (branded as a Workhorse tractor).

I would love to hear from any other Jinma owners in Australia or New Zealand re their experiences, particularly re parts, fliter crossovers, good dealers etc.

Happy to share my experiences too - mostly good.

Thanks

Mark

/ Australian Jinma Owners #2  
Hello there from over the ditch.
Hows the Jinma been? I am looking into the new 80Hp 4 cylinder watercooled deisel for my uncles farm. Lots of land here for farming but if I bring a container from China I figured I can get 2 in. My father has a 6 acre section could use a smaller Jinma. Hows the parts/service thing been for you?

Shane (NZ)

/ Australian Jinma Owners
G'day,

Thanks for your response. I only have a 204, so I can't really give any advice on the higher powered models.

I'm on a hilly block of which 50 acres is cleared. I use it for slashing (mulcher actually), spreading, spraying with a 200l 3PL spray rig and 3m boom. I put a bit of extra weight on the front to cope with the full spray tank.

It handles most of it really well, but you do have to use most of its power when its heading uphill.

The biggest issues have been a broken fan - which interestingly I sourced out of NZ, and a few loose bolts. I've done all the fluid changes mentioned on this site, and have found the info here invaluable. So I've yet to send it into a workshop for anything serious.

I'm about to put a sprung seat on it to save my back, and have added a toolbox and drink holder, but overall I've been very happy.

I know there are more guys bringing them into this part of the world, so there should be a better supply of parts. Other than that, in these days of the internet, I'd probably get them out of the US.

Biggest rap for my little tractor has been from the locals who gave me heaps about it when I bought it, and now seem to want to borrow it all the time when their old Fiats and MF's are broken down.

Hope this is of help

Mark

/ Australian Jinma Owners #4  
Greetings down there in Oz. Funny how they laugh when it's
something different but how quickly they want to "borrow" it a
little later. Glad to hear that you are compliing with official
Auzzie safety gear requirements, the cup holders. For an Oz
Beer the cup holders tie into the 3 point lift don't there ????

Regards
Graham