source for fluid capacities?

/ source for fluid capacities? #1  

TSMART

Silver Member
Tractor
jinma jm 224
Well, now that I know I should get rid of the chinese fluids in my new Jinma 224, (4WD shuttle shift) I would like to know capacities. I have checked carefully other popular forums....and perhaps my model shares the same engine with some others, but I have not yet found capacities for my specific model.

I have found enough info and pics to do the fluid changes, but I need to insure I use the correct amounts of fluids.

One other important question. How can I make sure there is no pressure in the hydraulic lines?? Sounds dangerous...dont want to get hurt. Thanks.

/ source for fluid capacities? #2  
<font color="blue"> ( One other important question. How can I make sure there is no pressure in the hydraulic lines?? ) </font>

Make sure nothing is in the "up" position (loader, mower, etc.).

/ source for fluid capacities? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would like to know capacities. )</font>
They're in the owner's manual, at the very end of the tractor specification sheets. The numbers are expressed in liters.

Once any hydraulic hardware (TPH, FEL, backhoe, splitter, etc) are in the lowered and/or retracted position, the pressurized fluid is returned to the reservior. At that point there should be no hydraulic pressure in the system.

//greg//