Taishan Nallahay 304

/ Taishan Nallahay 304 #1  

alex69974

Hi I have what I believe is a taishan tractor from the best I can find. The model on the side says nallahay 304 and the insignia is a TS. It is a 1993 model the best I can remember. My brother in law lost all the info on the thing. My problem is the water pump went out in it and I can't find parts anywhere. I have had everyone I know looking at it and now have lost a few parts of the pump I had and the pulley for it. If anyone has any info on how I can get parts for this tractor please let me know. I'm at wits end and don't know where else to go. If you need any other information just let me know and I'll go out back and get it . Thanks in advance for any help /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Taishan Nallahay 304 #2  
As far as engine parts, post the info found on the engine label. Some of the dealers should be able to jump off from there.

//greg//

/ Taishan Nallahay 304 #3  
Alex get a hold of Artrac in Ark.,Chip is a great guy and should be ablr to help you with the parts you need,he is a member here under bluechip

Tommy
Affordable Tractor

/ Taishan Nallahay 304 #4  
Thanks for the kind words Tommy. I thought I had posted a response here, but don't see it. Your engine should be a 2100 from Shandong Tractor Works, I can order a pump for you to ship with our next load of tractors. email if you like sales@artrac.com thanks