Accutech 304 loader

/ Accutech 304 loader #1  

TonyM

Tractor
Kama TS 254
Is there a way to adjust the fluid return flow with this loader, maybe at the joystick.

On my Kama, when lowering the fel, fluid spews out the vent at the resovoir. (the return from the front end loader to the resovoir is really close to this vent) This is fluid...no air bubbles in it.

It's done this since new, and read a post about changing the hyd. fluids. I did that and it didn't fix it.

I even tried extending the vent up about 8" and it still spews out.

There's no dipstick that I can find. Just the vent/fill cap behind the seat. Been filling it to about 3" below the top of the hole.

/ Accutech 304 loader #2  
Is the tractor running when she leaks from the vent? the FEL holds alot of fluid.

If I lower my 3PH or FEL, it will leak if not running.

patrick

/ Accutech 304 loader #3  
We experienced this problem on early Koyker loaders we installed on our KAMAs. We solved it by eliminating the use of the power beyond port and run the return line from the loader to the lift box as is normally done on Jinma tractors. This puts the return going through the lift valve at the front of the lift box, not in the same plain as the vented cap at the rear. I don't know what valve is used on the Accutech, your dealer should be ablt to tell you if he installed apower beyond port in the valve and if he still has or can get the plug. on the valve Koyker uses, it is very easy, just remove the line running to the rear of the lift box, re-install the drain plug that was removed to install the laoder, remove the power byond valve, install the plug and attach the valve end of the hose to the place where the hose you removed was attached. Now you have a spare hose too. Again this is for the valve shipped with Koyker loaders, your results may vary, don't try this at home, etc. etc. By the way, the only drawback is that you cannot lift your 3 point and raise the laoder at the same instant.