Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma

/ Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma #1  

jlr224

Tractor
Jinma 224 with loader
I'm a little unsure off the proper oil filter for my 224 380y.I bought Napa 1626 filter but it looks too big.I replaced with a Napa 1516. Can someone please tell me which one is right.Thankyou.

/ Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma #2  
I do know there are two different oil filters for some of these Y380 engines. When I first got my 224 I found out the hard way that mine had a different filter than others, the threads are of different sizes and thus require a different filter.
Mine wound out being a Napa 1516 and it works perfect. You could cross over and find a different brand of your choice but if you research this Napa 1516 filter (made by Wix by the way) you will find out it meets the specifications for our diesel engine.
Good luck with your tractor.

/ Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma
Thanks Harrygoodwrench

/ Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma #4  
I think the Napa 1516 or 1348 should work?

let us know

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply

/ Napa oil filter #s 224 Jinma #5  
There was a long thread on filter specs changing about 18 months ago. The 1626 use to be on most. Over the last couple of years, there has been a proliferation of filters on Jinma tractors. Just make sure that the filter is rated for a diesel engine, not gasoline. I was led to believe that there is a pressure difference between the two that determines bypass pressure.