Backhoe frame mounted Backhoe

/ frame mounted Backhoe #1  

JackyD

Tractor
jinma 224
Hello there

Is there anyone who has some experience with mounting en dismounting a frame mounted backhoe on a jinma 224.
Are there some hints and tricks to get the job done easy and quick??

Many thanks from Belgium!!

Jacky D.
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ frame mounted Backhoe #2  
Make some blocks to slide under the hoe frame that have only 1/4" clearence. Keep the pump on until last and use the outriggers and boom to load or unload pressure on the pins when removing them. Take the pins and grind a big rounded taper onto the ends to get them started easier. The holes in the hoe frame can be enlarged a little too, it will not cause any problems and make the install much faster.
When installing the blocks will have the hoe close to where it needs to be and all you have to do is back up onto it carefully.
It is never really fast, and removing was about a 15 minute job and installing was about 20-25 minutes for me. Much faster with a buddy to help work the levers while you try and wiggle and pound the pins in.

/ frame mounted Backhoe #3  
When I take the backhoe off I block it up so the lower link pins are accessable for mounting the next time. I drilled and tapped the ROPS (I know...don't do that...oops) for a swivel eye bolt and secured with a locknut. Then I use a come-a-long to pivot the backhoe (keeping the weight on the link pins) so the toplink connection moves into position for easy pinning.

Attachments

• 787185-ATTACHING BACKHOE.JPG
    787185-ATTACHING BACKHOE.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 173
   / frame mounted Backhoe #4  
Rob,
once you get the hoe that close, you should be able to hook up your hydraulic lines and use the boom to tilt the hoe back to meet the toplink.

/ frame mounted Backhoe #5  
Hi JackyD:
Check out this site
http://d832691.u37.infinology.net/ldu//page.php?id=78
It's a write up I made for removal and install of the Jinma LW-6( frame mounted) hoe to a Jinma JM 284. The whole process is easy and take only about 1/2 hour. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ frame mounted Backhoe #6  
like others said, a 15 min un-install and a 20 min install is typicall.

first, remove the 3pt stuff and put on the tri-amgle plates, then remove the 4 bolt plate with every thing out of the way.
then back up close over the frame and hook up th epump while it is about 2 feet away. I use a small bottle jack, under the front end of the HOE Frame to raise/lower the frame into alignment, while using the hoes hyd system to raise/lower the outriggers & the boom to help get the BACK tri-angle plates hooked up. the bottle jack and one pin is usually EASY the 2nd pin is usually the last thing to do and is pretty much a JACK up the tractor nearly to get it in place as I always install the HIGH frame side first, much easier to jack up the low frame side than pry down the high side /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mark M /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ frame mounted Backhoe #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Rob,
once you get the hoe that close, you should be able to hook up your hydraulic lines and use the boom to tilt the hoe back to meet the toplink.)</font>
Thanks Chip, you are right...
The first thing I do is hook up the pto driven motor anyway! What was I thinking? Well, it does come in handy when I'm a little out of line...which is the usual for me. I've got to get better at backing into it more squarely.
Thanks,