QA or Bale Spear??

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #1  

rback33

Veteran Member
I am going to apologize now for the vagueness of my question. A coworker if mine has informed me she and her husband have a Jinma tractor w/ FEL of a size I do not yet know. She is supposed to be finding out the particulars so I can help them in their search. From what she was asking I think they are looking for a direct pin style of bale spear for their loader. The currently are using a spear in the bucket and are having trouble with leverage/weight issues. I thought you guys could help me point them in a direction. Again, I 'll let you know the specifics of their machine when they tell me.

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #2  
You can buy a universal pin on, they have two pieces of deep channel with rows of holes that slide in and out on the frame so it will fit most any loader, pin on style. it will help a bunch to get the weight closer to the bucket pivot pins.

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #3  
I bought a bucket spear for my Jinma that has a channel that fits over the cutting edge and is attached by a chain that wraps around the bucket and is secured by a small binder. It works great. I move 4x5 rolls with it weekly. Very easy to take off and put on so I can use the loader with ease.

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #4  
where did you get the spear attachment and how much did it cost.

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #5  
Have you tried TSC?

Soundguy

/ QA or Bale Spear?? #6  
I got it from a local small farm equipment dealer. It is labeled "Leinbach Manufacturing". It was $199.00.