Rear hydraulic add on

/ Rear hydraulic add on #1  

Momboy007

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma 304
Hello All,
Anyone have any idea what it costs to add 2 rear hydraulic cylinders that could be used to tilt and angle a Ganon?
I had a dealer quote me $1K.
My tractor is a Jinma 304 and already has hydraulic quick connects on the rear
Thanks all,
Rick

/ Rear hydraulic add on #2  
Most folks call that a Top and Tilt . Google should bring you back several leads, you might start here HERE

//greg//

/ Rear hydraulic add on #3  
You could do it yourself for about 630 ++ time to figure out how to do it then gather up all the parts. Unless you have already done some sort of hydraulic modification, don’t even think about trying to use the “remote” on the back of your Jinma.
It’s designed to operate a single acting cylinder and besides that, when the “remote” is activated the three point lift arms become inactive.

Top Link cylinder ~ 200
Tilt link cylinder ~ 80 + modifications to the cylinder ends to get it to fit properly
2 spool Valve 150 or more
Fittings & hoses 200+

Best bet is to tap into the Power Beyond port on your FEL if you have a FEL and can get the power beyond fitting for it.
If you don’t have a FEL you will have to break the connection from the Hydraulic Pump to the TPH
Then from the output of the pump go to your Top & Tilt valve then the return from the T&T valve back to the TPH. All the fittings, hoses & adapters can get complicated.

1 grand to have this done by someone else who will guarantee it will work is not a bad price to pay. – If you have them do it make sure they know they wont be able to use the “remote” quick connect on the back of the tractor.

There a many posts on this subject try a search of T&T, TNT, Top and Tilt, TTT (top, tilt tilt (tilt on both sides)).

I installed a Hydraulic top link and tilt cylinders on both TPH lift arms on my Jinma 354LE. Plus some hydraulic flow splitters that have flow control, and provisions for adding a grapple to the FEL bucket and full function remotes. click here to a link on another forum that has some information on what I did. I have since made many improvements / modifications to the set up that are not shown in the link provided above.

I could post more recent pictures for you by request.